Today's the day after my farewell party. And besides I'm very sad for having to leave this all here I'm so glad to have the best friends of the world. I will miss you very much and am looking forward to seeing you again in march.
But of course I'm also looking forward to the time in Singapore. It seems to be a very - from a European's point of view - crazy city, and I think I can make loads of interesting experiences. On my flight I will be very stressed in viewing approximated 200 movies within eleven hours of flight (that will give me only a very small experience of everey movie from about 2mins!?).
And I'm SO looking forward to the Extended Advent Calender. What a great idea.
So from a after party day's point of view: It will be a really, really great time. Thanks for beeing with me :-)
(Pictures of the party can be found in the album bellow. Pictures from Johannes are available on http://www.ojdo.de/foto/nora-goes-singapore )
![]() |
| nora goes singapore - the party |

I created a group on Vimeo dedicated for sharing the video messages you will receive/have received:
ReplyDelete→ vimeo.com/groups/ngs
Oh, I did not see before that there were comments awaiting. Cool! Greets to all of you (Including Christiane's Flatmates :-) )
ReplyDelete