Saturday, November 7, 2009

The first half day in Singapore is over. I'm sitting in my little bit basic hotel room with cold water shower but after all with internet and aircon. And that's what you really need here:
After I landed in Changy Airport and went out to the taxi-lodge I thought someone had hit me very badly (or in German: Es war, als hätt i a Watschn kriegt).

The flight was not so spectaculary as expectet and I saw only 1.5 films instead of 200, the meal was standard-airline-meal and nothing special, but after all I had slept 5 hours during the flight and so the jet-lag is not so bad as expectet.

After I checked in to the hotel I did a walk through the nearby areas of China Town and up to the Marina bay, through some nice parks and along of alot of food. The part of the city I saw till now seems to be a mixture of a traditional Chineese town and a huge construction side. I've made some pictures, but the internet in the hotel is not so fast. I hope I will soon find something faster....
(The pictures then will be available on:)

1st day in Singapore


... what brings me to another thing I did: looking for a room to stay for the 4 months. Tomorrow I have 3 appointments, that all sound quite ok. Hopefully one of them will match.

AND: The city is not the cleanest city in the world. Not at all! You see fags all over the streets and also chewing gums!

No comments:

Post a Comment