The elapsed week was not really thrilling, as it has turned a little bit to normality now. But of course some things to write had happend.
I was forced by my colleagues from university to eat something really disgusting. They told me that it wouldn't be thrilling and it was just pork, but it was pork's organs like stomach and intestinals. But it was not like you know it from sausages but more chewy and... And in that nice mix there were also some really, really fat pieces of pork skin. I think I will stay on chicken rice, noodles and that stuff in future. :-)
I booked also a ticket for Greenday for 14th January 2010. My flatmate Evelyne will go there with some friends, and so I can join them.
Next friday (27th November) there will be public holiday because of any Indian festival. I was thinking about going to Bintan Island or Puketh for that weekend. Bintan Island is an Indonesian island south of Singapore with white beaches, palm trees and all that stuff. Form Singapore one can go by ferry there in about 45min of journey.
On monday evening a colleague from msg arrived here in Singapore. We were out a little bit during this week. (Wednesday at Clarks Quays...) And he bought the same Camera as I have. I really love this Camera. Today we will meet another colleague who stays in Manila (Philippines) during the week. And tomorrow I will go for climbing with my roommates in the morning. So will be a great weekend.
And: the most important news from this week!!!! My father booked a flight for me to Germany over the Christmas holidays. So I will arrive in Germany on 23th December and return to Singapore on 3rd January. I'm really looking forward to see my family and maybe some of my friends then. (And to see some snow on my birthday!)
So, have a great weekend, too. Cheers!
Wow, your photos become more and more beautiful! Really nice night shots, especially the one at the top - btw: do you know what that building is?
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear that you can return for the Christmas holidays! Maybe we could celebrate your birthday and/or Silvester altogether?
Yeah, I really like that picture, too. It's the fire service building in Colonial District. Today I bought a polarizer for my cam. We'll see, whether it's good or not.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I also was thinking about some party stuff in Munich. I think, we can manage it! I'm really looking forward to my not-alone-quarter-of-a-century-birthday!!!