It's so cool. The three guys I wrote about yesterday told me that I can move in tomorrow evening. I'm so happy. It seems, that they are really cool. The Swiss girl goes also climibing every now and then and I will join her next week. (Unfortunately I left my climbing stuff at home, but it should be possible to rent something.) And she will organize tickets for the gratest dance music festival in Asia at 12th December at Sentosa Island "ZoukOut 2009".
And the house itself is even better. It's a so called "Condo" (Condominium), a type of block that is built by private owners. (Normally blocks in Singapore are built by the government and are - normally - really, lets say, basic. These houses are called HDB.) And it has the full condominium amenities like:
- Swimming Pool
- Gym
- Fitness Studio
- Tennis Court
- Jacuzzi
- Putting Green
- and so on.
You see, in the end everything is getting ok.
At university I began with making my presentation about the TUM's underwater project. I was asked to present it within the next weeks.
Students here at the university are very awestruck when they talk about TUM. It seems that it is very famouse for people from Asia.
And I forgot yesterday to enthuse about the fruit juices that are available at every corner of the city and even in the cantines at NTU. They are always freshly pressed and you can choose between about 10 different types of fruit that you can mix as you like. (0.5 liters cost about 0.30€)
No comments:
Post a Comment